Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hats : New Creations



I am pretty proud of my last two hat creations; experimented a bit with velvet and heavy wool felt. The turquoise velvet one was made for the European Street Team challenge of last week: AQUA. Especially the wool felt I love to work with; it feels thick and strong, does not fray and is lovely for making decorations like flowers and leaves. Got myself a lot more of this woollen felt,also a bit thinner which is a bit better for my sewing machine who had some difficulties with the thick magenta I used now.

12 comments:

ArtMind said...

What great creations! The pink one is so much fun! Love the leaves! :)

karuski said...

Very cute hats you have made! And I can see there are some buttons added, of course:)

minna

Gunnels blog said...

yes, they are really beautiful!

fleurfatale said...

Wow, the pink one is also my favv!! gorgeous creations!!!!!

ingermaaike said...

Fabulous hats!

The House of Mouse said...

wow! i love the pink one especially! Very beautiful!

Sigmosaics said...

These are gorgeous creations Krap ... I love pink and I love blue and these look amazing!

Glorious Hats said...

Zowie! These hats are gorgeous. Beautiful design and work.

X by Leina Neima said...

Beautiful new hats...

Morrgan said...

Very nice! I too like the pink one especially. :)

l'actrice said...

Really cool new creations! The pink one is the front runner!

BrowbBunnybyIris

ana carina said...

The first one is my favorite!!! So pretty!!