Saturday, December 22, 2007

Buttons : I made my first buttons !

For the first time in my life I made my own buttons ! Quite an achievement for a button addict....

And for the first time I worked with fimo; it was quite difficult to get it smooth and my fingers had to work hard on it. But when they came out of the oven, I was thrilled. I had 2 colours, a dark and a light blue, and made a mix of those 2. First I made flat buttons with 2 holes, and then I made some shank buttons by putting some of the fimo on top of some old & ugly buttons. I like how they look now. Of course you can see some prints of my fingers, but I will improve that I hope......

7 comments:

X by Leina Neima said...

Oh, they look really good... I can only imagine, how your button art will go more and more crazy and beautiful!!! Well done :)

Renate said...

YEAH! You did it! :)
They came out great! Can't wait to see what you'll do with Fimo in the future!

ArtMind said...

They look terrific!!
I especially like the combination with the existing buttons! Well done!

karlita said...

very cute!! Like Renate says, i can't wait to see what you'll do with them in the future!!

glasfaden said...

Lovely buttons already! That finger prints and small fuzz was the reason, why I gave up on polymer clay. But I'm quite sure, you're more patient than I. Looking forward to your further creations.

Zsuzsi ├ęs Anna said...

nice buttons!

ixela said...

woww... great result... if it is only your first attempt, I think you are going to make really new stunning creations!!!