Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Button Wednesday : Leaves


It is Wednesday again, so it's BUTTON DAY on my blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is really becoming autumn again here..... The leaves start falling from the trees already. So, this Button Wednesday, some gorgeous leaf buttons seen on Etsy.

1. juppa, 2. OddCatButtons, 3. ejrbeads, 4. Overspill, 5. SkeeterBitz, 6. valstreasures, 7. blackmudstudio, 8. sewlovelysupplies, 9. SandrasShop.



I made no leaf buttons myself, but button leaves .....
Soon to come in my shop.



Have you seen a lovely, beautiful, stunning, crazy button or button-related thingy, or did you make something with a button / buttons, or did you even make buttons yourself, blog about it on your blog on Wednesday, and give the link here in the comments so that everybody can enjoy it !!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a fabulous collection of leaves! I do love what you've done with the tiny ones -that really is inspired and they look wonderful!