Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Mood Board: Swallows


Yesterday I found out that the swallows are using my welcome board for the tourists as their stop before going in their nest. I have nothing against that except for the fact that the text must remain visible for the tourists :)) To honor these beautiful and elegant birdies, here some swallows from our European Street Team sellers on Etsy !

For more monday mood boards see Estella and Esther's blog.

1. psyboom
2. chomelchomel
3. elenapaint
4. LePetitFoyer

And a picture of my tourist welcome board with swallow nest:

13 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

If swallows could read, you must put a sign for them :D

zsazsazsu said...

they definitly leave their 'mark'
on your board too !
Let them fly as high as possible so nice weather is predicted.
Enjoy your week !

Annie said...

Lovely! Great theme and selection!

StaroftheEast said...

Birds are sweet, their souvenirs are a little less sweet though :)
Thanks for playing :)

Tuuni said...

How lovely!
We also have swallow nest near our front door. They are so brave!

l'actrice said...

The swallows love artistic places:-) Very smart!

stephania d. said...

I love swallows! Thank you so much for featuring my necklace in this lovely set!

aegeansea said...

I love the swallows...they are here at our beach house, until September & then off to Africa!

Messy, yes they are, but so sweet to watch the "babies" learn to fly..We have mud nests under our balcony every year.

Colours and Textures said...

Hehe! Maybe it's their equivalent of leaving appreciative comments in the guest book.

Natalka Pavlysh said...

I like swallows! Their nest was under the roof of my granny's house.

Marion Pannekoek said...

Nice theme! Yes swallows can be messy!
They nest in our barn and sometimes when I have my laundry hanging outside...

OnePerfectDay said...

I love your swallows!
Great moodbord!

Tatiana Kontouli said...

Fantastic choices!
Thank you so much for including my brooch :)