Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Moodboard: Weeds


This weekend I fought the weeds in my garden. I overdid it a bit.... Had already pain in my right elbow from the PC and the sewing, and yesterday the pain became very severe. Could not sleep at all last night. Can't do a thing with my right arm now :(( So, I decided that weeds are beautiful ! Our European Street Team sellers on Etsy do show that clearly !

For more monday moodboards see fleurfatale's blog.

1. ZenZPhotography
2. UltimateOrganicSoap
3. sunshineartdesign
4. MatKirschPhoto

My garden at the moment:


9 comments:

DemyBlackDesign said...

Amazing Moodboard! And I love your garden!

ZenaZ said...

Thanks P, it's a lovely moodboard!

Marion Pannekoek said...

I did the same in my garden and my right thumb wont work anymore...

The glass addition on your house looks amazing!
All the best with your arm… go and read a book in the sun today!

RitaJC said...

Great post! Healing vibes for your elbow!

creationsbyeve said...

beautiful picks!and your garden looks lovely!I hope you will feel better soon :)

inQueue said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous garden! Have a nice week! :)

Erna Price said...

Sorry to hear you overdid it with the weeding...healing vibes!
Your moodboard is lovely and so is your garden!

sunshineartdesign said...

Lovely moodboard!Thank you so much:)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunshineartdesign

Matthias said...

Beautiful mood, Petronella! And I'm looking forward to see your Garden again. :-) Thanks for adding my forsty postcard (on a sunny day like this...)!