Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Moodboard: Beach Weather


This weekend it was gorgeous warm and sunny weather here up in the north of Germany. We went to an art market and thereafter to the beach. It was still peaceful, no tourists yet, and little Peggy ran and played with some other dogs. So, from the spring mood of last week to a real summer beach mood; look at some summer beach finds from our European Street Team sellers on Etsy.

For more monday moodboards see fleurfatale's blog.

1. PeshtemalShop
2. magalerie
3. magalerie
4. thelightgarden

My Peggy enjoying the sun on our terrace and a picture of the Schlei fjord in the sun:



4 comments:

magalerie said...

Thank you so much for featuring two of my photos :)
I miss Summer !

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely beachy mood ! It was gorgeous here too and my new little town was busy with people coming for a walk by the sea too :)

DemyBlackDesign said...

Amazing summer beach moodboard!

OnePerfectDay said...

That moodboard is genius!
You made me long for summer when I was head-over-heels in love with spring.....