Friday, April 22, 2011

Etsy : Earrings




This week's earrings are these beautiful Tit earrings by Nancy from NancyvdBoom on Etsy. Nancy is a great painter and a very lovely friend, which I met last year in Amsterdam. Next to her large tree paintings, she started to make art jewelry too. Because we have so many tits here around our house and I love to look at them, I asked Nancy if she could make me a Bluetit and a Great Tit. And now I am wearing real Nancy v.d. Boom oil paintings in my ears !!!

Look at some other pieces of Nancy's stunning jewelry line, in which her husband Cor now joined in making the beautiful metal settings:


5 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

I love Nancy's work, your earrings are fabulous!

RitaJC said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

P8. the earrings look so lovely on you! I can hear the birds sing! Thanks for the feature of those tiny cute birds I painted, Petronella! And also for showing our pendants and mentioning Cor's great contribution. You are such a sweetheart. Je bent lief! Nancy x

X by Leina Neima said...

Lovely and perfect for spring... but petronella, what happened to your hand?

june at noon said...

Goodness, such talent, and the settings are gorgeous too!