Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Button Wednesday : Mega Button



It is Wednesday again, so it's BUTTON DAY on my blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be great if you could do the same; make your Wednesday a button day too. Have you seen a lovely, beautiful, stunning, crazy button or button-related thingy, or did you make something with a button / buttons, or did you even make buttons yourself, blog about it on your blog on Wednesday, and give the link here in the comments.


This Button Wednesday is about a mega button I found on flickr. It's made by Mandy Jouan alias Sappymoosetree for her 3-D art class at the University of California in San Diego. She made this super mega button solely out of buttons and lots of hot glue. You can see that in the following pictures:


And if you, like me, can't get enough of this gorgeous button creation, here's another close-up:
Mandy has also an Etsy shop sappymoosetree with designer toys and bacon :) And have a look at her own Sappymoosetree shop too !

11 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

What a great find again ! Gorgeous indeed.

aegeansea said...

That is really incredible! The largest button I've ever seen! I love it!

zsb creations said...

great idea!

RitaJC said...

Impressing!

DemyBlackDesign said...

Amazing! It's always impressed me that people have such imagination!

dióhéj said...

great idea! awesome!

Lucie Tales said...

Wow! What an enormous button!

Nathalie said...

That's one big fun button!

Tuuni said...

Wow! I canr believe my eyes 8-)

dutch sisters said...

Looks great!!

annakatarzyna said...

Wow! Fantastic!