Friday, March 18, 2011

Etsy : Earrings




This week's earrings are these mother of pearl ones by EST members Estella & Esther from staroftheeast on Etsy. When I was in hospital last year, hubby brought me the post every day. One of these days, just when I was very down, he brought me a parcel from Estella & Esther with these gorgeous earrings. That was fantastic ! I was so happily moved. I wear these earrings always with much love, remembering how I got them :)

Look at some more of the Stars' beautiful jewelry; next to a lot of mother of pearl they incorporate the most beautiful beach finds.

9 comments:

Greet said...

oohhhh I think you have a pair for every day of the year, and more!!!!

Nathalie said...

Gorgeous ones!

StaroftheEast said...

I'm glad to hear that they bring you joy :)
Thanks for the feature!

aegeansea said...

What beautiful creations..love your earrings. Thank you for sharing the sweet story!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

such a beautiful story :)

And star's creations are awesome!

I love your weekly earrings post. I'm an earring freak too :D

DemyBlackDesign said...

So original earrings!

l'actrice said...

Petronella you are so lucky to have these wonderful earrings and they fit your just perfectly:-)

RitaJC said...

Gorgeous earring!

Marion Pannekoek said...

Very precious jewelry...