Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tidbits : Flickr Favourites


I feel very unmotivated this week :(

For more flickr favourites see ArtMind's blog.

1. Miserably Unmotivated, 2. Another Nap, 3. Maybe I need to update my web page., 4. 09150008

Being totally unmotivated to do something useful or creative I started to play a bit on the web and found the graph you see in the third picture. It's a graph of a website (HTML DOM Visualizer). The next graph shows the structure of this blogpost and if you don't know what to do, you can make your own.

9 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

very interesting this graph !
A bit of sunshine wil pump your motivation I am sure.

Nathalie said...

Hmmmm that's how I feel too...will go make a graph...

DemyBlackDesign said...

Me too (((( this winter is killing me (((( again cold ((((

Erna Price said...

Poor Peet! I hope you get out this mood very soon! Send you lots of energetic and happy vibes!

Viktoria said...

..It´s february...what shall I say!
it will be better soon!

Morrgan said...

Yeah, motivation hasn't been easy to find lately... But there's more and more sun each day, it'll get better soon I hope. :)

Huh, my blog's graph sure is complicated!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Ohh, I know how that feels - take some well deserved rest and you'll feel better soon. It worked for me. Hugs! XO

Unknown said...

I think my motivation has fallen down the back of the couch along with some small change, nail clippings and pieces of random fluff.

Nauli said...

I think, everyone is having times of being creative and having a rest. Maybe you should treat yourself nicely!
I will try to make such a graph. It looks like an artwork to me!