Friday, February 18, 2011

Etsy : Earrings



This week's earrings are these dark purple spirals from Brenda from L'Indécise on Etsy. Brenda is from El Salvador and lives in beautiful Geneva in Switzerland. I met Brenda on a craft fair in Amsterdam last summer, so that I could enjoy her playful bijoux in real life and where I bought these beautiful earrings from her. I think they are so special and they have exactly the same colour as my favourite sweater !

And don't you love her new fabric jewelry line ? It's so bright and happy !

6 comments:

L'Indécise said...

Ooh, I'm *blushing*
P8, I remember those earrings they look great on you!

Thank you so much dear, I'm happy to be fetured in your blog :***

<3<3<3

DemyBlackDesign said...

Lovely earring! Simple and elegant!

ingermaaike said...

They are fantastic indeed!

Nancy van den Boom said...

They are lovely, Petronella!!!
Lovely colour and the shape is awesome as well!
thanks for sharing! x

palepink said...

Wow, beautiful earrings.

OnePerfectDay said...

They're all lovely!
Bright and happy really sums it up.