Saturday, January 15, 2011

Etsy : New Jewelry Line




This week I made more pieces in my "double buttoned embroidered" jewelry line. I love the work; drawing the embroidery plan, drilling, sanding and oiling the wood, looking for a fitting button, choosing colours for the floss, and then the embroidery itself ! I am pretty happy making and seeing my new line. I made brooches, rings and pendant necklaces so far, but more ideas are continuously popping up.


Most of the new creations are now in my Etsy shop: P8 Button Art, but there is more to come !

9 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

this is a great new line ! A hit ! I am sure !

jealousydesign said...

They are beautiful! Love the natural and modern look.

Anonymous said...

great ideas P!! Als je eenmaal weer op dreef nbent gaat het vanzelf niet???
Veel plezier met het maken en ik denk dat je ze wel snel verkocht zult hebben!!

StaroftheEast said...

They are all fabulous P8!

Unknown said...

Lovely new line, Petronella! It must be fun such a new line, with new inspiration! Enjoy it and succes with these beauties!

Nathalie said...

Those are really cool!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Vind je nieuwe lijn brooches etc. helemaal geweldig! Bijzonder 'af' en heel erg mooi! Veel succes er mee, Ella! :)

Erna Price said...

Great new line! Veel succes ermee!

OnePerfectDay said...

The ones in the first picture are my favourite!
I love those colours!