Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Button Wednesday : Wood



It is Wednesday again, so it's BUTTON DAY on my blog. It would be great if you could do the same; make your Wednesday a button day too. Have you seen a lovely, beautiful, stunning, crazy button or button-related thingy, or did you make something with a button / buttons, or did you even make buttons yourself, blog about it on your blog on Wednesday, and give the link here via Mister Linky at the end of this post.


This week I want to show you the gorgeous wooden button I bought on the autumn market in the neighbour village. It has the most fantastic pattern and it is huge (6 cm diameter).

I always loved wooden buttons, so I gathered quite a few over the years. Some of the nicest in the mosaic above.




!!!!!!!!!! If you have something for The Button Wednesday, give Mister Linky your name and the link to your button post !!!!!!!!!!!!!


9 comments:

Greet said...

oooh, beautiful collection, but itonly a glimpse of it isn'it? :-)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Natural wood grain is so gorgeous! Great buttons!

LeelaBijou said...

They are so pretty!

Kallia said...

Amazing!!! I love them all :))

StaroftheEast said...

I love wooden buttons, they always have an amazing feeling even the simple ones!

Helmitarha said...

Beautiful collection you have there!
I also joined you this week for the first time! ;)

gr8jewellery said...

That truly is a BIG button! :)
I love wooden buttons too, the natural beauty and feel of wood is fantastic!

Colours and Textures said...

lovely collection! I like the big button with the spalting.

zsazsazsu said...

every time I see a button somewhere, I think of you and your fabulous collection !