Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Button Wednesday : I see a MOUSE !



It is Wednesday again, so it's BUTTON DAY on my blog. It would be great if you could do the same; make your Wednesday a button day too. Have you seen a lovely, beautiful, stunning, crazy button or button-related thingy, or did you make something with a button / buttons, or did you even make buttons yourself, blog about it on your blog on Wednesday, and give the link here via Mister Linky at the end of this post.


Two weeks ago, when my family guests were staying with us, I suddenly got a parcel from Belgium. huh ??? Did I order something in Belgium ??? Not that I knew. When I opened the parcel I saw the beautiful green logo from Annemiek Hamelink and her note: "for my biggest fan". WOW. Quickly opened the little box, and then .... I saw a MOUSE :) This is the most gorgeous button I have ever seen, and it gets the most prominent place in my own button collection. It is such a cutie....

And then I also felt something under my mouse button in the box; there were even two more gorgeous pink ceramic buttons. You can imagine the happy girl I was, with my buttons and my mouse !


Annemiek has a fantastic shop on Etsy: TwoTreesBelgium, where she sells not only the most beautiful buttons, but also lovely ceramic jewelry inspired by her heritage and the most unique animal bowls.




!!!!!!!!!! If you have something for The Button Wednesday, give Mister Linky your name and the link to your button post !!!!!!!!!!!!!


10 comments:

Annemiek - TwoTrees said...

you make me blush, thanks so much :-)

evihan said...

woww...sooo unique pieceee:-)

Ravenhill said...

this is so amazingly cute!!!
emily xo

zsazsazsu said...

a piece of art indeed ! Too bad I don't collect buttons, but I love to peep in on wednesday to see your fabulous collection ! You make me smile every wednesday with your amazing collection.

LeelaBijou said...

Fantastic pieces! You are a lucky girl! :)

gr8jewellery said...

You're a lucky girl indeed Petronella, that mouse is adorable and the extra pink buttons are lovely too!

StaroftheEast said...

That is such a sweet gesture!

Miss Val's Creations said...

How wonderful. The mouse is adorable! I just viewed Annemiek's shop. I love her work!

Matthias said...

What a nice surprise! :-) The mouse is super-cute, and Annemiek's store holds some treasures indeed. I love those penguins! (And nice photos Ella!)

Sofie said...

My little button shop ... Sofie xxx