Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tidbits : Flickr Favourites


Made a lang walk along the Schlei again yesterday with Peggy. Can't stop loving it, the water and the air above it is every time different. So I dedicate this Tuesday to the Schlei !
For more flickr favourites see ArtMind's blog.

1. Bridge over the Schlei Fjord (I_^_I), 2. Die Schlei Princess, 3. Fisherman on the Schlei Fjord - Northern Germany, 4. Schlei 2

And here the bridge from the first picture seen from the water
And some more mood pictures:


9 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

What a wonderful place P8! :)

Ooty said...

beautiful spot =)

matchstickgirl said...

water like that calms and soothes so much

beautiful Petronella!!!!!

StaroftheEast said...

You live at a great place!

karuski said...

I love water and fjord photos too, makes me miss our wheeltrip to Norway a few years back.

Sue Paine said...

Beautiful! I so miss living by the sea...

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

You're lucky living so close to the water. I think if we did we'd spend a whole lot of time sailing the Schlei! ;) beautiful!

Anca Pandrea said...

It looks like a lovely place to live. And visit!

Thongbai Tatong said...

It is always wonderful to be surrounded with nature. So lovely to hear that you had a great time walking with Peggy. The pictures are great too. Thank you P8 for sharing.