Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tidbits : Flickr Favourites


The day started not so good; when I put Peggy outside she immediately grasped the first blackbird chicken that flew out. It was my fault of course, I expected the birds to fly out over 2 or 3 days, and not so soon. So, I scolded her and she had to go inside, and she is not allowed at the back of the house anymore. The other three chickens are doing fine ....
Then Peggy tried to be nice and walking around my feet, looking with those big brown eyes up to me (because I scolded her); so how do I deal with that ??? Maybe the flickr favourites can help...
For more flickr favourites see ArtMind's blog.

1. teckel_klein, 2. Oh puppies!, 3. dachshunds, 4. BIRTHDAY DACHSHUND COOKIES

6 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Those big doggie eyes makes your heart melt and let you forget all the naughtyness :)

Ooty said...

cute cute!

Anonymous said...

oh those cookies are so sweet!
Tamar

Clair said...

oooh, cute, cute!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh wow, I need the cookies! I wanted to show a link to an Etsy shop that I've discovered through Stephanie's (cabbagesandkingsart) blog.
Check it out and try keeping your wallet closed! :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/junecraft?ref=seller_info
Thanks so much for showing off my puppies! :)

Erika Price said...

So cute!