Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Button Wednesday : Button Suit



It is Wednesday again, so it's BUTTON DAY on my blog. It would be great if you could do the same; make your Wednesday a button day too. Have you seen a lovely, beautiful, stunning, crazy button or button-related thingy, or did you make something with a button / buttons, or did you even make buttons yourself, blog about it on your blog on Wednesday, and give the link here via Mister Linky at the end of this post.


I got a message from Ulli (Leocardia) giving me a link (via Accidental Mysteries) to a page with a gorgeous button suit. It's a suit made around 1930 - 1940 by Ruby Ann Kittner from Clinton in Iowa. The suit was made for her husband Jake and is 66" or 168 cm large. It's for sale at Harvey Pranian, an art and antique dealer in Illinois who, among others, specializes in American Folk Art.
I think Ruby Ann did an excellent job !


!!!!!!!!!! If you have something for The Button Wednesday, give Mister Linky your name and the link to your button post !!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

I love those suits, and they inspired me to add a bit to my Button Wednesday blog post.

zsazsazsu said...

OMG that must of been a lot of work !

Nauli said...

awesome suits!

gr8jewellery said...

one word ... WOW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Amazing.

Loddelina said...

Great idea!
How do I add my link?