Yippie !!!!! I won the European Street Team Challenge this week, organized by SoleDeVita with the theme "Out of The Space" !!!! This was my entry:
Now, I am the queen for this week and the theme will be ................
Let yourself be inspired by mathematics, algebra, geometry etc.; I know this is tough for most human beings :) But therefore it's a challenge !!! Hence, my dear ETSians I want to see rectangles, circles, forms etc.....
Here some inspiration in the form of a treasury made by nauliknits !
And here are the ENTRIES:
1. Rhombus CD case from nauli; the photos combine different geometrical forms, rhombs, triangles, and the pattern consists of circles.
2. Linear Tote from iragranteco; ever known the beauty of linearity ?
3. Regular Dodecahedron from alatsupplies; a mathematical beaded glass bead.
4. Supa Kitsch Necklace from dinafragola; Asymmetric Zero (a new form of mathematics).
5. Geometric turquoise necklace from creationsbyeve; twelve crochet squares.
6. Abacus Earrings from staroftheeast; little hints of science and mathematics.
7. Pythagoras Leather Journal from kreativlink; for the betas among us.
8. Thespia circle pendant from Arctida; Geometrical wire wrapped 14K Gold filled pendant/necklace with multi gemstones.
9. Decorative hanging panel from Pieceunique; a few geometric shapes: rectangle, triangle, circle, but non too straight...
10. Felted Top from viltalakim; lots of squares !
And the WINNER is ............................. chosen by hubby .............
nauli with the Rhombus CD Case