This was my entry:
This Japanese inspired summer scarf is cut as the inner part of a snail-shell/cochlea form. These lime green flowers would be a very great food and hiding place for this green leaf insect brooch from BlueTerracotta.
Now, I am the challenge queen for this week and the theme will be, on frequent & enthousiastic request, ................
There must be at least one button in your creation, and it must have a prominent place ! It can be something actually used as a button, but it can also be a real button not used as a button but as deco, etc.
I would be very pleased too if you could write a bit about the button(s) you
The challenge will end on Monday the 5th of April at 21.00 German time in the evening ! Looking forward to see all your buttons !!!!
And here are the entries:
1. Cassie Little Garden Felt Brooch from swiedebie; The featuring button is a large bright green one recycled from Swee's daughters' cape jacket.
2. Can you feel the sea from viltalakim; Kim completed this felted picture with gorgous stone buttons.
3. THE BUTTON Ring from gr8jewellery: gr8 found a simple wooden button that needed a sparkling new life.
4. Bottle cap buttons from fluxplay: flux made 6 lovely blue buttons out of vintage and modern soda bottle caps.
5. Pink wrist warmers from sofiasobeide: sofia found some vintage bronze coloured buttons and used them to pep up these lovely wrist warmers.
6. Black and white button brooch from violasboutique: viola found a beautiful big black button and made it the centre-piece of this flower.
7. Linen blue flower bag from ikabags: ika used a lovely bone button as bag closure.
8. Wild Beauty from LaTouchables: La Touch used three buttons, two wooden toggles and a large buffalo horn one.
9. Ivory Flower Brooch from AngelPearls: Angel used a shiny, vintage mother-of-pearl button as heart of her white flower.
10. Mother of pearl eardangles from Donauluft: Donau made these earrings of 2 old mother of pearl buttons.
11. Elvis's blue suede shoes from DeerLola: Lola made the most cute shoes with square purple buttons for little Otis.
12. Lime and olive button cuff from ArtBeadwork: Bead made a delicious lime cuff with one large olive button as the striking centre-piece.
13. Button me around purse from LabSpace: Lab explored her orphan button box and designed a versatile button around bag.
14. Vintage provence magnets clothespins from LAccentNou: Accent made her own buttons to adorn these lovely magnet pegs.
15. Aurelia Leather Clutch from iragrant: ira made a clutch from lamb leather and adorned it with buttoned flowers.
16. Biggest button ever from Kreativlink: Kreativ made a journal that closes with a button of 12 cm !
17. The Button Lover Purse from StarBags; Star made a bag for button and nature lovers (isn't that everybody ?).
18. Lavender and cream corsage from ColoursandTextures: Colours made this lovely flower with a vintage scallop shell button in the centre.
19. Amsterdam button cuff from ZsBcreations: ZsB made Amsterdam house buttons from polymer and sewed them to a cuff made of an old shirt.
20. Victorian spring bracelet or necklace from kraplap (that's me :)): I made a bracelet / necklace from simple brown buttons.
21. Black, white and grey flower brooch from TheBroochBoutique: Brooch rummaged her mother's button collection and choose a small carved button for this flower.
Now it's 21.00 o'clock German time; and the winner is ...............
ZsBcreations with the Amsterdam button cuff:
Congrats Zsuzsa !!!!!