Monday, February 22, 2010

Tidbits : Monday Moodboard


This Monday's moodboard is colourless, because I feel colourless at the moment. The whole weekend I tried to take good photographs of my new rings, but I was not very succesful. And the colours were teasing me; every time they came out differently. So, today I hate colours ! Maybe I will only make black and white rings in the future....
For more monday moodboards see fleurfatale's blog.

1. thespottedsparrow
2. THEBAGSHOP
3. ArtMind
4. alibli

9 comments:

antigoni said...

stylish..!!!!!!!!!!

cri-cri said...

those black and whites 're beautiful and I know the probleme of good colors in pictures...creepy sometimes :-)

Mami Made It said...

Nevertheless a great moodboard!

Andreanna glamasaurus said...

Sorry the photo taking isn't going well but you did find some wonderful picks!

BHB Kidstyle said...

Coooooooooool!

LeelaBijou said...

wonderful!!

jealousydesign said...

Hope you can figure out a way to take the photos! Beautiful moodboard!

Star of the East said...

Taking pictures is always a struggle, ones you find your way it won't be such a pain for you. Lovely mosaic though!

BARBARIX said...

oh good luck with your photographs....
everyone has those bad days!