Saturday, December 5, 2009

Buttons : Button Wallpaper



I saw this gorgeous wallpaper on the internet and thought how great it would be to have my studio decorated with this ! This wallpaper is from Tracy Kendall who makes the most awesome wallpapers you can imagine. She writes: "My work is based on seeing interiors, sometimes my own, and translating elements of the interior into wallpaper which can then be re-introduced back into the room. I want them to convey a strong idea but not to dominate the room so much that there is not room for anything else." The first wallpaper she designed in 1996 for her own kitchen, after that many magazines started to feature her work and in 1997 she started to develop and sell her wallpapers.

Of course she has made much more designs than only these buttons; cutlery, flowers, sequins, and this beautiful zipper too:

4 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I love that wallpaper--seen it before somewhere...it's gorgeous!

Vivi said...

It's wonderful but I would be sorely tempted to pick off the buttons! :)

ira said...

looking so special P8!

BHB Kidstyle said...

It looks great P8!